CANCELLATIONS, WARRANTIES, RETURNS & REFUNDS
CHANGE OF MIND BEFORE RECEIVING
If you change your mind and decide not to proceed with your purchase, please inform us as soon as possible.
If your product(s) have not yet been dispatched, we can cancel your order and provide you with a credit note or refund.
In the case that your order has been dispatched by the warehouse, all shipping charges and re-stocking fees will be non-refundable.
If your order has shipped, the chairs must be returned in the original unopened packaging with all included accessories and parts, not assembled or partly assembled in any way, and in a re-sellable condition.
Dining chairs without packaging will not be accepted by our suppliers due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
CHANGE OF MIND ONCE RECEIVED & RETURN POLICY
We’re committed to helping you find those perfect dining chairs for your home.
After receiving your dining chairs, if you decide it isn’t right for your space, colour not working with your décor or you just changed your mind, we understand.
We’ll arrange the return delivery and you will receive a refund, less any re-shipping fees but please see below on our terms and conditions requirements:
- We only accept change of mind if we receive notification within 48 hours after the item is delivered
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation of why you would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- “Change of Mind” is handled on a Case By Case basis because some of our chairs cannot be returned due to “change of mind” rules from certain suppliers and therefore we must adhere to their policy under these circumstances but most of the time they are accepted. Some may charge a restocking fee. If you have any concerns regarding if a chair may have an issue for a change of mind situation: please email email@example.com
- For Change Of Mind, the dining chairs have to be in original packaging with all included accessories and parts, not assembled or partly assembled in any way, and in a re-sellable condition.
- Already assembled chairs ( that come boxed "un-assembled") cannot be returned due to “Change of Mind” as they can’t be resold so please compare your upholstery with your décor before assembling chairs. It is advised If you want to check a colour or feature of your product, please do this in a way that does not require assembly.
- We will notify as to whether or not we require the product to be returned to our supplier. Please do not return the product to us– credit will not be given in this case.
- If we require the product to be returned to our supplier, we will reach out to you on which return method will take place.
As a rule of thumb - non assembled/ flat packed chairs normally fall under the category of Australia Post return shipping label whilst the non-flat packed chairs will require a carrier shipping cost as they are too bulky for Australia Post.
We will do our best to minimize the return costs for you so when possible-we will try to get cheapest shipping bill to return it back to us.
- Keep in mind Bulk orders (8+ chairs) will have large return shipping bills so they don’t qualify for discounted shipping so it is best that you be 100% certain what chairs you would like if placing a large order.
- If product is returned and it is deemed not in same condition as when it left our supplier, then there maybe additional charges due to difficulty of item to be resold
There is no exchanges. Instead customer's item would become a "Change of Mind" situation if eligible and we arrange a return of item and refund then you can place a new product order with the one you are after.
Depending on which chairs you choose, there may be new shipping costs.
WARRANTIES, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Life Time Warranty
Life Time Warranties apply to anyone who has purchased dining chairs after 10/12/2020 as this was the official day of the Only Dining Chairs Life Time Warranty initiative was rolled out.
Life Time Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- Chairs are covered for structural as well natural wear and tear of upholstery ( PU Leathers, Fabric and Velvet) from daily use BUT clear miss treatment such as not cleaning up spills/ lack of care to regularly clean your chairs and self-inflicted damage will not be honoured (Photos to be emailed to us for judgement on a case by case basis to stop our good hearted deal being taken advantage of).
- Failure of customer to not assemble chair correctly will deem any structural warranty void
- Warranty is void of chairs have not been stored in proper manner
- Warranty voids once sold or given away:
- This warranty is effective for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
- IMPORANT If our supplier/ manufacturer of your original chairs no longer makes the chairs, are discontinued or goes out of business and we are unable to get official replacement parts, then we will give you 50% off the sale price of the purchase of replacement chairs of your choice within $100 of your original chair purchase price (eg if your original chair purchase price was $499 than you can get 50% off the sale price of chairs valued up to $599).
- This warranty does not cover any accessories or bonus gifts.
Buy with confidence - We stand by our dining chairs so if you receive your chairs in unsatisfactory condition, of poor quality or damaged – we will replace them for free- please reach out to us within 48 Hours of receiving your chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Various Situations You May Find In More Detail:
Damage on Arrival (DOA)
This warranty only applies to items that are broken when arrived or appear to be not functioning on initial usage.
The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
- You must check your item(s) and report the damages or faults(pictures or videos) to us by email after receiving the item(s) within 48 hours. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this time frame or additional charges (postage and handling) may apply.
Failure to claim within this period constitutes full acceptance of the goods.
- Please do not return the faulty item to us without our approval.
What should I do if there is a part missing?
Please confirm that you have checked the packaging very thoroughly as the small components might become loose during the shipping.
If there is a part missing, please contact us immediately so that we can offer our assistance.
Please email email@example.com as soon as you find any fault with your chairs and send pictures to illustrate so we can pass these on to our supplier.
We will then email you back return shipping label from our supplier.
All faulty product(s) must be returned to our supplier in safe order for inspection and assessment.
We require the faulty product(s) to be packaged adequately in the original packaging, including all accessories and parts, and not assembled or partly assembled in any way to avoid additional damage in transit.
Refund, Returns and Replacement
Refund and replacement generally take up to 3 working days to process, and will notify you right after it has been processed.
- We need to know return request within 48 hours of you receiving delivery
- To expedite claims, please include a detailed description of reason for claim and include image of fault.
- A refund or replacement will not be provided if
- products are being mis-used
- not stored in proper manner
- become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
- A refund wont be provided if customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere
- A refund wont be provided if customer is responsible for damaging the goods by not following the instructions, or misusing the product.
- To be eligible for refund your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- If product is returned and it is deemed not in same condition as when it left our supplier, then there maybe additional charges due to difficulty of item to be resold by supplier
- Bulk orders ( Over 10 chairs) are not refundable due to the large quantity
- Assembled chairs ( that come boxed "un-assembled") cannot be returned due to “Change of Mind” as they cant be resold.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.